TONHC Request for Correction/Amendment of Protected Health Information
TONHC Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information
TONHC HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practice
Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- The right to respect and dignity.
- The right to be informed of your care in a manner you can understand.
- The right to participate in decisions regarding your care.
- The right to personal privacy.
- The right to pain management.
- The right to a safe environment.
- The right to choose a support person to be with you during your stay.
- The right to give or withhold informed consent for care of treatment.
- The right to a prompt resolution of your concerns.
- The right to make decisions about end-of-life care and treatment.
We have four locations across Southern Arizona to serve all your health care needs. Find the location that suits your needs.